Saturday 24 March 2012

Proposals

Main Task: Proposal

For my main task, I intend to create a music video for the song ‘Hey There Delilah’ by The Plain White T’s. The video shall feature two main characters with a narrative surrounding the theme of love.
My music video will be influenced by existing music videos such as Coldplay’s ‘The Scientist’ and ‘Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground’ by The White Stripes, as well as looking at videos my target audience enjoy watching.

 Ancillary tasks: Proposal
For my ancillary tasks I have chosen to produce a cover of the song’s release as part of a digipak (CD/DVD package) and a magazine advertisement for the digipak (CD/DVD package).
I will base my cover on style models of the indie music genre to ensure it would appeal to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment